This course covers:
• Project management concepts and definitions.
• Planning, scheduling, and Project control.
• Why schedule projects?
• The scheduler’s skills and qualifications.
• Planning, scheduling, and construction project management.
- Project managers.
- Project management team members.
- Cost control engineers and managers.
- Planning & schedule engineers.
- Cost estimation engineers.
- Contract engineers and managers.
- Procurement engineers and managers.
- Technical office engineers.
- Representatives of owner’s (or client’s) organizations.
Course Outline contents
- Project Schedule Updating.
- Project controls.
- Schedule Compression (Cost-Time trade-off).
- Construction Delay Claims.
- Schedule Risk Management.
- Risk Assessment.
- Reports and presentations.
- Scheduling and Project Management.
- Building Information Modeling, BIM, and Scheduling.
- Duration25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes